Saturday, June 13, 2015

Fabulous Wildlife Appearing Nightly!

My Wood Ape footage certainly has caused a stir on the Internet. The sheer number of angry comments, cheerful support and preposterous theories has left me with a case of the dithers; should I post the other videos that were captured that same night? They would certainly answer a lot of questions and quash the inane presumptions. Perhaps later.

For now, I leave you with a medley of footage shot by my beloved Moultrie A5 low-glow game camera here in my driveway where fabulous wildlife appears nightly!



4 comments:

  1. I'd like to see your extra footage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this isn't real. your a fake

    ReplyDelete
  3. CGI all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a strange-looking dog you've got there.

    ReplyDelete